01 April, 2010

Un Claude Deux Claude

Monet and Debussy were the two who led me to this watercolor. There is a reason and a relationship, but I will divulge those ideas at a more appropriate time. For now, we can be content knowing that I can start to visual my ideas and process driven research. If you think you know what it's going to look like in the end, you are assuming too much because the creative office has yet to wrap its head around the analysis, but things are starting to surface.

"If you already know the answer to the question, then why ask?"

Sound is merely what we hear when we listen. We're not dealing with sound, we're understanding processes of listening. Sense of hearing, not sense of sound... I realize this will probably make no sense at all, and most of this is stream of consciousness, but I feel its important to write it anyways. Don't forget, the world was once flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment